I compiled a tutorial series to create a KendoUI web app from scratch. Below are the list of guides and blog post. SamuraiListing is a sample business listing web app implemented using KendoUI and ASP MVC 4.
- Step 1 – How to create KendoUI ASP MVC 4 project.
- Step 2 – How to Create a SQL Database Project for ASP MVC in Visual Studio 2012
- Step 3 – How to create a simple data access layer using Repository Pattern with Entity Framework
- Step 4 – How to create a simple data access layer Unit of Work pattern with Entity Framework
- Step 5 – How to add Database and DataModel class to ASP MVC4 project.
- Step 6 – How to add KendoUI Grid Control and perform CRUD with ASP MVC.
Here’s the source code I put up to download
I create a codeplex page for SamuraiListing on codeplex to further develop this sample into a complete example project for KendoUI.